We may mock and we may be wrong when it comes to Ramsgate Parish Council (RPC).
Up to now I have not written anything expressing an opinion about the formation of Ramsgate Parish Council. This has been because there has been too little information for me to forma firm opinion on the subject of RPC. However my research has shown me that Ramsgate may have had the right idea.
- How much focus has Margate town centre and the issues of parking been given by Thanet District Council?
- What safe guards did Margate town centre have in place from Thanet District Council when Westwood Cross was given the green light?
- Margate town centre is the worst in the country with 25% of shops closed
- Margate museum is closed
- What has been done to promote and maintain Margate Caves as a tourist attraction?
- How much scrutiny had the proposed use of the old dreamland site been given by the Council?
- Other than the KCC funded Turner centre what has TDC done to promote growth in Margate?
- Whose idea was the disastrous clock tower traffic lights which went ahead despite mass objections?
Does it seem to anyone else that Margate is not getting the attention it deserves?
It seems that way to me.
Keep reading and discover that Margate is the Kentish "odd man out" and how it could be hurting Margate's future.
» Continue Reading: Margate is missing out